What information do we collect?
Information You Provide
We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Website. For example, when filling out online forms, you may choose to provide your name, email address, and phone number.
Information Automatically Collected From You
When you use the Website, we and our service partners may automatically collect certain technical information from you over time and across different websites, including:
- Analytics and Usage Information: We may collect information related to your activity on our Website, such as the time users spend on the Website, from which other websites users came, and what other websites users visit.
- Demographic and Profile Information: We may collect demographic and other profile information such as annual income, buying preferences, and age.
- Location Information: We may collect and process information about your general location. The information we collect may tell us which zip code you are in, but it does not tell us your precise location.
- Device Information: We may collect information related to devices used to access our Website, such as the device type, operating system, version, and IP address. We may also collect technical identifiers such as a mobile advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID).
We may use these technologies to identify your computer or device (which can help us or our service providers recognize you when you return), store information about your preferences (e.g., preferred language), log your interactions (e.g., the types of messages you prefer to receive), and present you with more relevant interest-based advertisements.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use the information we collect to:
- deliver personalized messages that match your interests, including interest-based advertisements;
- understand the interests of our users;
- customize your experience when using our Website;
- generate and analyze statistics about the performance of our advertising campaigns, and to improve performance over time;
- respond to your inquiries;
- fulfill the purposes described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through our Website for any of these purposes.
How do we share information we collect?
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent except:
- with our business partners with whom we provide co-branded materials or events that you elect to receive or participate in, such as webinars, white papers, events, or case studies, for their marketing purposes;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to affiliates, service providers, advisors, and other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We may share non-personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
What choices do you have about information collected on our Website?
You may unsubscribe from receiving emails we send on the basis of information we collect through the Website by following instructions included in the emails.
If you do not want the Website to serve you interest-based advertisements, you may opt out using the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out mechanism, which is available here. Please note that this tool is cookie-based and browser-specific, so you should opt out on each browser for which you would like your preferences to apply. If you delete your cookies, you may have deleted your opt-out status and may need to opt out again.
Links to other sites
You may be redirected to a third-party website if you click on a link or advertisement served by LiveIntent or on our Website. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information we collect. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Modifications to this policy
If we update this Policy, we will notify you by posting a new Policy on this page. If we make any revisions that materially increase the ways in which we use or share the information previously collected from you through the Site, we will notify you of such changes before applying them to that information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our use of your information, or would like to request access to or the correction or deletion of your information, please contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your questions and feedback.
Thank you, LiveIntent.
This Policy was last updated on January 12, 2017