Liam

Contact Us

Case Study

Big-Three Auto Manufacturer Sees a 41% Increase in Lease Renewals

Down Arrow

Background

A Big-Three auto company wanted to notify its 500,000 customers about lease renewals. Almost a third of new vehicles in the US are on lease, making this an important revenue driver for the industry. Traditionally, communications about lease renewals have been carried out via traditional email campaigns.

What Email Means To Publishers

Email is Preferred Communication Channel

Email is the preferred communication channel for more than 7 in 10 US consumers, over direct mail, SMS, and push messages. (Source: Adestra)

Email Conversion Rate 66%

When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail, and more. (Source: DMA)

Email Marketing Drives More Conversions

Email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social. (Source: Monetate)

Big Three Auto Map

Goal

The client wanted to increase the number of lease renewals for their line of luxury vehicles.

Solution

Using a traditional email campaign, the company reached roughly 20% of its customer base. To reach the remaining 80%, the company ran a CRM retargeting campaign across the LiveIntent platform targeting the same audience that received their traditional emails with complementary messaging.

Results

The campaign reached an additional 114K customers on top of the traditional email campaign and drove a 41% increase in renewals, resulting in 13K incremental lease signees and $49M in annual sales.

41% Increase in Renewals
13k Incremental Lease Signees
$49M in Annual Sales

Increase renewals with an email campaign that reaches real people across the LiveIntent platform of 2,000+ premium brands and publishers

Get Started
Big Three Auto Map

Share This Case Study

  • Facebook Share Icon
  • LinkedIn Share Icon
  • Twitter Share Icon